Friday, December 21, 2007

My Copy for a Children's Book


I don't know if you glanced at it or not, but I've removed my book's copy until the copyright office sends me confirmation. I don't want to lose this puppy. And this kitty. My Dad concepted the book's main characters back when Henry, Andrew, and I were sleeping in bunkbeds. (and Sadie wasn't even a speck on the radar). He made up a song to go along.
Go Dog, Go!
I mean . . .
Go Dad, Go!

(if you want to read it, just let me know & I'll read it to you). After you sign a non-disclosure agreement. Just kidding. Kind of.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL---IT IS NOW 7 MINUTES AWAY---AND I'M SO EXCITED THAT I CAN'T SLEEP.

we'll get up and then we'll eat cinnamon rolls and then we'll open presents by the fire and then my cousins will come over and then we'll play and then we'll eat and then we'll play and then . . .

27 years old & still sounding like a 5 year old. somethings never change.

2 comments:

morsadie said...

CHRISTMAS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

only 363 days till next year!

CbH said...

to be a little bit of a five year old is a good thing. they remember to get excited about stoplights changing colors, leaves falling off trees, and gum stuck to the sidewalk. it is the eighty-five year old woman part of me that I worry about....let's not invite her out next time we have big evening plans. She likes to go to bed by nine and would spoil our fun.